Irrelevant View S1 E3 Mean Girls

Devotional Faith Family Fun Irrelevant View LIFESTYLE

S1E3 Mean Girls

Here it is! Episode three! We want to thank each one of you for taking time to sit down with us. Now grab your cup of coffee and lets talk, laugh and learn more about what God has for us in life!

We want to hear from you! Be sure to answer our Episode question to be entered in for a Starbucks gift card! Also help us reach more women who may need time to sit with Friends and enjoy life! Share us on Facebook, twitter and follow us on Instagram!

Want regular updates? Go to the right hand side, enter your email and hit subscribe for emails when we post new episodes!

*The winner of our gift card from Episode 2 is Evelyn H! We will be contacting you shortly!

Pebbles Thompson

23 thoughts on “Irrelevant View S1 E3 Mean Girls”

1. Keah Pratt - March 18, 2015 9:39 pm

My dream job would be to teach in a third world country, or be involved in an orphanage type organization . Love these videos. It brightens my day!

1. Pebbles - March 18, 2015 9:55 pm

Keah-That’s a pretty spectacular dream! We love people who love orphans!!!Thanks for the encouragement. We LOVE filming these videos. We are excited to film again on Friday to come out next week. Thanks for commenting and thanks for watching the Irrelevant View!

2. Mariann Fillis - March 17, 2015 11:10 pm

My dream job would be to have a bed and breakfast on a lake or cabin’s on the lake.

1. Pebbles - March 18, 2015 9:53 pm

Mariann~That sounds so nice! I’m dreaming of vacation 😉 Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment!

3. Megan Davis - March 17, 2015 6:35 pm

My dream job is to teach in an orphanage. I want to be a mother to the motherless, showing them love and Jesus through education.

1. Pebbles - March 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Megan! That’s a FANTASTIC dream. We would all love to see that happen for you! Thanks for watching and thanks for taking time to comment!

4. Garrett Freier - March 16, 2015 12:44 pm

Oh man where would I even begin? So many things always running through my head. At the moment, it would be the owner of a salvage company that salvages old buildings, lumber etc. create custom pieces, in the show room we would have a coffee shop with gluten free baked goods. If possible the show room would be large enough to host small events, wedding receptions, showers etc.

1. Pebbles - March 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Garrett-That’s pretty GREAT! I love to see the creations you have been posting! I think you would do really well with this. Thanks for taking time to watch the Irrelevant View and posting your other dream job!

5. Amber - March 13, 2015 6:34 pm

I would love to be a fashion blogger and just play dress up all the time!

1. Pebbles - March 15, 2015 11:05 am

Amber~You can start with Twyla and Pebbles! We will gladly let you play dress up with us 😉 Thanks for watching the Irrelevant View and taking time to post!

6. Randi Dombek - March 13, 2015 11:17 am

My dream job would be an event planner!

1. Pebbles - March 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Randi-I always thought that would be fun as well. I just have no organizational skills and I am poor with time management…so I guess I just like to go to events lol. Thanks for taking time to watch the Irrelevant View today!

7. Kylie Simonsen - March 12, 2015 11:26 pm

I think my dream job would be a stay at home mom. I want to be the super mom that cooks and cleans and helps my kids with their homework and plans awesome birthday parties and much more!! Basically I want Lindsey’s job! Not sure if that will ever happen but maybe I can be a sweet grandma someday! Lol

1. Pebbles - March 13, 2015 10:27 am

That’s a great dream job!!! I know plenty of women who hope for this. Praying you get your dream!

2. Lindsey - March 16, 2015 10:10 pm

It’s a great job!!! I hope you’re able to do it!

8. Desiree Sanders - March 10, 2015 9:27 pm

I would love to get paid to be a world traveler – see all of the states, visit every continent (including Antarctica). I love trying new foods and learning to cook new things, so that would have to be apart of it. I would also like to have a traveling buddy because I wouldn’t want to do this alone. 🙂

1. Pebbles - March 13, 2015 10:28 am

Desiree-I will let you take me (Pebbles) around the world 😉 I would totally sign up for that job!

9. Kimberly - March 10, 2015 8:43 pm

i love my current job as Nursing Home Administrator! It is one of the most rewarding job… Caring for God’s people. Knowing that each person is cared for and loved is a,aging.

If I couldn’t do this….. I would open a coffee house with a flower shop and used book store attached. Nothing more relaxing then making an awesome cup of coffee to make someone’s day better, who doesn’t like flowers, and last why not read a great book!

1. Pebbles - March 13, 2015 10:30 am

Kimberly-I understand! I know my heart is with abused children and this is my LIFE! We are privileged to get to serve 🙂 LOVE the Coffee/Flower/Book shop idea. Just reading it filled my head with so many ideas. It really does sound charming and relaxing!!!

10. Amanda O. - March 10, 2015 2:33 pm

I’m currently working toward my dream job, but if I could do anything else I’d like to be in the fashion industry either as a consultant, personal stylist, or even a clothing buyer for a retailer.

1. Pebbles - March 10, 2015 2:36 pm

Amanda-That would be fun! I know a lot of ministries that could actually use these skills sets! Project Ignite Light deals with plenty of purchasing! I’m always amazed how God can use our gifts and talents to further his kingdom 😉 Thanks for commenting! You are now entered for the the gift card!

11. Shannon Aloo - March 10, 2015 10:41 am

So I always thought it would be cool to be a voice for a Disney character. Or an art teacher!! I like dolphins too 🙂 So maybe Sea world is hiring!!

1. Pebbles - March 10, 2015 1:42 pm

Voice over work would be AWESOME but I only have one voice…I can’t do accents or anything lol. Thanks for checking in Shanny! We will get you entered for the Starbucks gift card!!!

Comments are closed.